The hydrotherapy spa offers water chilled to 33*F and enriched with salt to an optimal concentration. The temperature, aeration, water jets, and salt content assist in creating a more rapid post workout recovery, reducing swelling and edema, and aiding in the healing of external wounds. These treatments have been shown to clinically reduce recovery time, reduce injuries, and reduce pain when used routinely in a fitness and rehabilitation regimen.
- Helps heal soft tissue damage (ligaments, tendons, muscles)
- Safe treatment for fungus
- Post-operative use
- Aid in healing hoof cracks and abscesses
- Beneficial for joint infections
- Aids in recovery from lacerations and infections